What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a real estate professional to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Preparing Your Home for Sale - I will provide you with tips for preparing your home for sale so that the beauty of the home is showcased! In many cases, I will secure a home stager to come in and provide you with professional tips on getting the home set up just right! This consultation with the stager is a service I offer at no additional cost to you. When working with the stager, you decide to either use her "free" tips or you may decide to work with her directly and have her stage your home (at an additional cost to you). Remember, it is a besuty contest and you want to put your best foot forward when putting your home on the market.
3. Professional Photography - Did you know that upwards of 90% of all potential homebuyers view the home they eventually purchase online first. You know what that means? Our online presence (through photos and an abudance of accurate information of property) needs to be at it's very best! I always hire a professional photographer to capture the beautiful elements of your home. This service is offered at no additional cost to you!
4. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
5. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
6. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here