Located just off the 521 corridor in the Indian Land/Fort Mill area, the community of BridgeMill invites residents to enjoy the finest in south Charlotte suburban living, with wooded lots, landscaped grounds, resort-like amenities and stately designer homes that are at once spacious, luxurious and affordable. Add to all this the benefit of low South Carolina taxes, highly rated schools and convenient access to some of Charlotte’s finest destinations, and it’s little wonder that this welcoming subdivision is one of the most coveted in the south Charlotte suburbs.
- Population: 12,419 (Fort Mill) and GROWING!
- Neighborhood features newer homes, clubhouse, pool with waterslide, tennis, basketball, volleyball, fitness center and more
- Zoned within Lancaster County School District
- Located 6 miles south of the Charlotte Loop (I-485), approximately 23 miles southwest of downtown Charlotte
Search Bridgemill (N.C./S.C.) Homes for Sale
Nearby School information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019 Onboard informatics. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Today's Market Trends for Bridgemill (N.C./S.C.) *
* All data pertains to single-family homes