1815 Willis Court in Sought After Fort Mill, SC 29708
You won't want to miss out on this hidden gem conveniently located in sought after Fort Mill, SC. This one owner, custom built home is tucked away on a private 1.74 acre cul-de-sac lot! This beautiful home offers new hardwood floors, new carpeting, new tile, fresh paint throughout & new stainless steel appliances. In addition, it offers a spacious master bedroom on the main, a main level laundry and many high quality finishes. This home has an oversized, private deck with hot tub, an oversized garage, covered boat/car storage and a 2,107 sq foot unfinished (plumbed) walkout basement! No HOA, top rated Fort Mill Schools & SC taxes! Come fall in love! View the online tour by clicking on the following link: View the TourFactory Tour!
What I Love About This Home
Below, you’ll find some things that the seller loves about this home!
1. The view! When I built this home, the view is what attracted me to the lot. I chose the lot for it’s view and found a great builder who built my dream home on my ideal lot. Trust me, finding a builder willing to do the job was not an easy task!
2. Quiet and Secluded. With Fort Mill growing by leaps and bounds,finding a location that is quiet and secluded is becoming much more difficult.
3. Oversize doors for furniture, built to bring in from any direction. When I built this home, it was very important to me to have ease in moving items into the home. I tried to think of everything and because this home is a custom home, I was able to take my wish list and make it a reality.
4. Basement for rainy day play, amazing storage, a workshop and the potential for room to grow! When this home was built, I had a growing family. The basement served us well; allowing the kids to play anytime they wanted to! I also enjoyed the basement for storage and a workshop. Having the option to build more finished square footage was always a good option to have.
5. Conduit shoots from attic to basement for any type of wires to connect. Like I mentioned, I tried to think of everything!
6. Master Closet – light comes on when open door. Enjoyed not having to constantly search for the light switch, especially when my arms/hands were full!
7. French doors in basement and option to back right up to door made my life a whole lot easier. Always considered adding a driveway to that area of the home and it was great to have that option!
Also (because I couldn’t stop with just seven!): (8). High callings. (9). Power outlets (more available than code/standards called for) (10). No HOA. (11). Location! I have such amazing access to I-77. Even as Fort Mill has grown, my commute is still quite simple! I love this location.
Have questions? Looking to buy or sell or just have questions? Call me today at 803-431-0768!
Lisa Edwards | NC/SC REALTOR®
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage | York County
2166 Manna Ct. | Rock Hill, SC 29730